Keeping you and our family safe
To Our beloved Envy customers:
The health, safety, and well-being of our Customers and Co-workers will always be our highest priority.
Please rest assured that as the situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to evolve we will be closely monitoring guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, WHO, along with local and state health officials. We will be following all instructions and complying with all recommended strategies that are published and updated by these entities.
Based on the most current guidance we have received our stores will remain OPEN and we will be doing all that we can to ensure that everyone is as safe and comfortable as possible. Some of the initiatives that we have in place are:
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitation in all areas of the company and most importantly in high traffic areas that include door handles, dispensers, touch screens and all other surfaces throughout our environments.
- Increased the frequency and vigilance of employee handwashing
- Posted signage with pictures showing how to maintain safe distances between staff and other customers.
- Modified attendance policies to allow for all employees that become ill and/or display symptoms of any kind to stay home
- Limit sampling and close stores earlier.
We sincerely understand that this issue is cause for significant concern and we will continue to make decisions and employ strategies to ensure that we are doing everything we can to protect our staff and the people and communities that we serve.
Finally, we ask that our community join us in this. We ask that if you are feeling ill, please stay home. We have a variety of services to get you the ice cream you desire.
Gelato Envy Team